วันพุธที่ 2 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Will you watch the new US women's league in 2008?

I persoannly am excited that they are starting the league again. It is vital for our very talented women. Watch out for Natasha Kai. She is the best young prospect in my opinion. If anyone saw the last WUSA final it was really exciting. Anywa let me know what you think.


HELL NO its a waste of my time its also a waste of my time just answering this question.

The women won't attract many fans, but I might tune in if there's nothing else on. If you ask me, they should have just made a women's division of the MLS. They do that in England, and it would be much more stable than the old WUSA.

No, because I don't find womens football to be all that exciting. They should shrink the pitch for them since it just seems like they aren't strong enough to compete on a mens pitch.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © women watches cartier Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP