วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

How many women watch the simpsons?

My mother and I are having a dispute. She say's that the reason that the Simpsons is the longest running show in history is because it is dumb and that only men watch it. I say that it is the longest running show in history because it is the best show ever and both men and women watch it. So the question is: How many women watch the simpsons?


I am 26, and I have been watching the Simpson's since the show started. The old episodes from when I was a kid are still funny to me. I know a lot of the ridiculous trivia that is pointless to know, and my family is a little like them too. My dad has homers humor, mom reminds me of marge, my brother is bratty, and I am the outcast of the family, and played the saxophone as a kid, like Lisa! I agree that it is the best show ever, if so many people did not agree, then how else would it have lasted on the air for 18 years?

Bart-why are you dressed up as Catwoman?

Principal Skinner-aww, they told me it was Cat-maan!

Agnes-you look like a malaysian transexual

i am a woman and i own every season box set of the simpsons, therefore i love them!!! 18 season if im correct...

I watch it. sometimes it's dumb, and sometimes it's funny. I didn't start watching until I got married and he would put the show on. It's not bad. I like the Halloween ones! :)

3000 woman

Your mom is way off. I watch it and have for years! It's a smart, witty, intelligent show that makes me laugh my round womanly *** off.

I know plenty of women (including myself) that watch it. I think you're mom is wrong, it is great.

But lately, Family Guy has replaced it as my favorite cartoon, and its probably the type of show most women wouldn't like either.

im a women and i watch the simpsons.i think te simpsons is a VERY funnny show.

One, my wife - When I've got the remote.

It's more than dumb. It's cruel, pokes fun, harrasses, humiliates every sex, age, ethnicity, social status. Aliens included. Outer and inner space.

Come on, the voice of Bart isn't done by a boy.

Countryguy

P.S. The Three Stooges left a big gap in

the entertainment world. We had to watch

The Love Boat, Threes' Company, The Brady Bunch....

silently, patiently, all those years.

I watch it and so do my sisters. We're all in our 20s.

The Simpsons are crazy. I love Homer and Marge for sticking by her man all this time. I like the Simpsons and I am a female and my daughters also like watching them as well.

I do, and I know plenty of other women who also enjoy it. Although the Simpsons can be sexist at times, women still play a large part in the show's fan base. I consider myself to be one. I love the show.

LOTS of us do

I am a longtime fan-since they were a filler on the Tracy Ulman show-and his comic strip "Life is Hell" from the Creative Loafing in Hotlanta in the late 80s

check out Groening's other work too ; books "Life is Hell" "Love is Hell" and "Childhood is Hell"

it's a great series starring Little Bongo!

I watch it. So does every other girl I know.

I love the Simpsons. I watch it at night when I get home from work.

I'd have to say that I DO NOT watch the Simpsons.

I've only watched one episode and that is the one with the white Michael Jackson.

I do and love it (early 30's)

I watch it.

not me. I hate it

I watch it. Tell your Mother she is dumb.

im not sure i would go as far as saying its the best show ever, but i do watch it occasionally.

I watch it. I absolutely love it, can't wait for the movie.

I Love the simpsons! My whole family loves it. I grew up watching it.

I watch it evey time I catch it on

my daughter ,she's 16 ,and I both love the Simpsons,and we get it on about 20 channels in the run of a day.

simpsons is something that the whole family can enjoy except the sex parts but its like a family thing

I love the Simpsons. It's far from dumb!!! It's extremely clever and I never miss an episode.

d'oh...the secret is out, women watch the Simpsons too...

When I was in labor with my son, I refused to be rolled into the delivery room until The Simsons was over. My son resembled Homer just a bit when he was born, could that die hard refusal have been why I had a bald, fat baby?

I watch the Simpson's and I'm a woman.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © women watches cartier Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP