วันอังคารที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

What do you think of women wearing men's clothes/watch?

For some weird reason, I like men's fashion better than women's. The problem is, of course, I'm a female. Today I was online shopping for a watch only to find that I'm attracted to men's watch than women's.

I'm gay, but I'm not trying to look like a man. I just happen to like their fashion better.

How do you feel if you see your female friends/family/co-worker wearing men's fashion? Is it socially acceptable?


Hey..if you like it, go for it. Diane Keaton looked just darling in Annie Hall and started a whole fashion movement there for a while..ALL women were wearing menswear and mixing it up with lace and feminine stuff--it was a fun look...Ralph Lauren became really big during that time...as did the fitted vests with lacy shirts and mens ties...

its hot. seriously, i find it sexy when women wear mens clothes. im guessing the cut is different & doesnt fit as it should but thats your open door to start a design company to fill the gap. i think theres alot of cross, not uni, matching. there are fabrics id like to wear but arent available in teeshirt form & are way too flamboyant. there are designs i like but would need to be adjusted to a hetro male. set it up & sell me some clothes. didya get the watch?

i like mens watches! i stole my brother's, looks cool.

i dont really care what people think...

and i got this really cool studded belt from the men's section the other day, but i suppose only a pretty gay guy would buy something like that..

I don't think it's a problem with women wearing men's clothes. I just wish that people would choose to Love the opposite sex when it comes to being in a right relationship the God the one who created the Heavens,Earth and all of us.

my motto is if you like the clothes, wear them.

i own guys&girls clothes, and they both do the trick.

i even get compliments on some guy stuff i wear. sometimes, people wont even know its intended for a guy. its fantastic!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © women watches cartier Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP