วันเสาร์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

How many women watch sports to watch the cute men and not so much the game?

almost every girl..


I love the competition in sports, and the cute guys are just a bonus!

you know it! MMM.....guys in tight spandex with nice buns.

i love watching football i already have a man dont need another one

No I watch footbol because the game is so entertaining not just because of the players.

i love watching euro futbol it the best!! plus you cant really see them cuz their moving:)

HECK NO

i watch it 4 the game

No I like to see cute men in person.

i LOVE sports but if there is two college teams i dont really like at all, then ill just pick the team with the cutiest unifroms or with the best players or usually the hottest ones. but i mostly watch for the sport cuz i would die w/ out them!

I DONT HAVE TIME 4 THA SOCCER GAME .... THERE IS A GIRL AND I CAN SEE THAT REPLAY LATER... GOTS 2 GET MINE...HEHEHE

I don't watch football for the men. Footballers are footballers, not models. We don't watch it to gawk at them. (Some girls do though)

well, 1st of all, I LOVE SPORTS especially FOOTBALL.

however, i also love 2 watch cute players too...

& the MOST BEAUTIFUL PLAYER on earth: KAKA, i love him. but thats not only 4 his beaty, but also 4 his wonderful play too, he's simply the BEST PLAYER of the world. so i hate 2 miss any of his matches either of brazil or ac milan. i always try utmost 2 follow his each & every match! coz he's such a cutie & wonderful player as well.

so u c, i watch sports 4 both: CUTE MEN (in some cases) & THE GAME (alltime) !!!

haha.. :D

I mainly watch sports with my boyfriend because I know he likes to watch sports. I enjoy watching with him and know that he'll answer my questions patiently and that if I think someone's cute I can say it and he doesn't mind. So, I don't really watch it for the cute men, I watch it for my cute man. :)

i watch soccer for the love of the sport....and it doesnt hurt that there are alot of hot men on the teams...

I do!!!

im a young girl (lol) and i love footie for the sport and the skill those lads have. best sport on the planet, im so hooked and for some reason the girls cant quite do it justice ;-p

Awww.....u caught it !!! i am in this catagory............love watching ac milan's each and every match cuz there is kaka 2 entertain me ......love him like hell.......

0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © women watches cartier Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP