วันพุธที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Why do women like reality shows but not like to watch sports?

there suppose to be the same thing, tv that is not scripted! so i don't understand why women will watch one and not the other


Because sports is a game. Other "unscripted" television is just a looser version of scripted programming. There are story lines and I don't think you could really compare the two.

Most of the women I know love to watch sports. I myself am a giant hockey fan (go Pens!) & the girls in my office all love football. I like reality too & the only guy in my office watches that & not sports (no, he's not gay). Apparently the only girls you know are the type the don;t like sports, but you should really try to avoid such sweeping generalizations ...

Not all women dont like to watch sports. Some do, but those who dont just dont like it. Its their personality. Im sure there are guys who don't like certain sports or dont like sports at all and dont enjoy watching them because they're unco.

To much of a sweeping generalisation - I watch both!!! Although actually I have a leaning towards sports rather than reality shows - which makes me ?????? (no rude answers please)

i guess all the drama.. but personally i love to watch sports... im not into sitting all day and being caught up in every1 else's crap... i got my own problems to worry about

I like some reality shows (not all of them), but have never been interested in sports, so that's why I don't watch it

Because sport is boring while reality are full of gossip!

I don't really care for either - reality shows or sports. Both are addicting. I will watch UFC Fighting and Basketball but that's about my limits.

I watch both.

who knows i cud never understand em neither!!

I hate reality shows and LOVE to watch sports! My hubby is one happy man. :)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © women watches cartier Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP