วันอังคารที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

How do you tell the difference between a men's watch and a women's watch?

How do you tell the difference between a men's watch and a women's watch? I think I bought a women's watch.


Mans watches straps are thick and dial is also big.However,womans watches straps are thin and dial is also small and delicate type.

(Its my opinion.)

My dad would always tell me the story of how he picked out girls' shoes when he was a kid because he wanted them. He would always bring that up to show that if U like something, wear it. It's your money and the H =e- double hockey sticks who cares.

Women's watches are usually thinner and smaller, but I have seen some clunky women's watches, and I like the clunky ones, better. ( I'm female.)

the only time I like thin, tiny ones are just for accessories. and I always lose them. Sorry if I am rambling. If it looks cool, wear it. No one can say anything if U are satisfied with it.

Usually women's watch are smaller, thinner, "prettier/cuter" and all that stuff.. Men's watch tends to be kinda more "stiff" if you know what I mean..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A women's watch is prettier, and more girly than a men's watch...

its usually smaller and cheaper. women dont wear watches that often so if it was cheap then it was prolly womens

0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © women watches cartier Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP