วันจันทร์ที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Would you watch women's baseball if they had a professional league?

I'm a girl and I play baseball with the guys for rec league. I think it's unfair that they don't have a womens baseball league. But they have a WNBA,women can play golf,tennis,indy race,soccer. They have men playing softball out there and to me that is messed up because usually you just see women play softball. So leading back to my question, would you watch women's baseball if they had a professional league?


Half of the people that answered this question are complete morons.

Why are you in the baseball section if you think baseball is "boring" and/or don't watch it?

That makes no sense, please leave now.

As for the question, I'd probably watch a couple games for the novelty, but that would wear off quickly.

p.s. Chelsea? You'd be the only one that would say that, and you wouldn't even believe it yourself.

.

me no

I have a hard time staying awake watching mens baseball. so unless the womens' teams were drop dead gorgeous then you wouldn't have my attention. Maybe if the uniforms were made by Victoria's Secrets?

Have you ever seen a league of their own haha... of course i would watch it... atleast until all the men got back from the next world war we have haha..... but seriously i would until it got boring just like the MLB..... haha

I'm a big fan of baseball, and would probably watch it out of curiosity, but to be honest, I probably wouldn't watch it for long. Unfortunately, women's sports are just not consistently as good as men's sports. I'm all for equal rights, and I certainly do appreciate that there are some incredible women athletes out there - but the level of play is just not as good. That is why the WNBA doesn't draw the same crowds as the NBA, that's why the women's pro soccer league folded, and that's why the women's professional softball league plays in front of a few thousand people instead of 40,000. It's not that I don't feel that women shouldn't have the right to their league, but right now, women's sports just are not profitable, and probably will never be as successful as men's sports in that regard.

Sure........ I would watch women's baseball.

absolutely. i love the sport.

What? They have WNBA that is a women professiona basketball league. And no, i wouldn't watch it. At the same time i wouldn't watch mens basketball either- im more into soccer, but i can play some ball since im 6' 3"

no i wouldnt,but i dont watch mens baseball either.

yes i watch college softball and alot of the pitchers are beautiful!

Professional Baseball is a business of entertainment. People come up and watch the men's baseball for the entertainment factor. The women just don't generate enough interest to pay money and watch.

Take the WUSA (Women's United Soccer Association). They were around for 3 years and because they were losing more money then generating, they folded, and poor timing too, for the 2003 Women's World Cup.

Now they are making a come back but time will tell if people come to watch.

No, because pro baseball has just become big business. It's not really a sport anymore -- just abunch of millionaires running around whining, and doing drugs. So, I wouldn't watch women's baseball either.

I would want to play in it.

No.

And do people even watch the WNBA?

I've never heard anyone talk about it - that I'd still respect afterward anyway.

yes !!!! that would be cool!!! i would watch it

No. But then again I don't like to watch baseball.

It would depend on what the uniforms they were wearing looked like.

the easiest way to do it is to just make the major leauges

as a girl then more women sports would be telecasted

there is a womens proffessional national orginization called usa baseball who went to china for the world series and won it but not one televison network broadcasted the 33 teams from around the world

they just dont care

its really sad

uhh maybe....

No I probably would not watch. i am not interested in women playing sports but there used to be a pro womens team on tv. They were called the Colorado Silver Bullets. I located the team online. check out my sources.

I personally wouldn't, purely for the reason that I don't even like the men's league!

I would.

No. I think if they had a league it would fall apart fast and lose its "new" feeling quickly. People would give it a try, but I think most would tune out after a short while. I think that it would be like watching a babe ruth game. That is pretty mcuh how I feel about the WNBA. It is like watchinig a middle school boys basketball game. Tennis is really the only womens sport that people watch. Golf they put on tv, but it doesn't get big ratings. Car racing it doesn't really matter to me. They isnt any advantage of sex for that. If they gave more women a chance they would be beating men. It is just driving fast.

Yes!!! I would! It would be like the league back in the 1940's during WWII that women had since all the men were off to war. I love baseball, but I'm getting sick of watching the past few seasons of the Mariners sucking. But at least they're doing better this season. Anyway, if there was a womens league, it would be so popular!!! I kinda doubt there will ever be one, at least not in the next few years. But let's keep our hopes up!

IF THEY WERE IN BATHING SUITS

Because they both are boring as hell so there wont be any difference

heck ya!!! I wish...I play baseball too. I'm a pitcher, and catcher and 1st base. And whoever made the comment about dividing sexes is like saying womes are slower or whatever, maybe we're syaing MEN can't play with women because they're slower and dumber.

heck yeah i would! i love baseball! congrats to you for playing with the guys and defying the norm!

no, i don't even watch men baseball.. sorry

D=

but it sounds good & it would be nice to have..

no, just look at the WNBA.

Women have olymipc softball, but I think it would be cool to have a women's baseball league.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © women watches cartier Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP